We know time is an important commodity for almost everyone and we do our very best to expedite each visit without compromising the care and attention you and your pet receive. In order to make your pet’s first visit to VAC as convenient as possible, you may find it helpful to print and complete our new client information form and bring it with you to your pet’s first visit.
What to bring for first puppy or kitten visits:
- any records provided to you by breeders, humane or rescue organizations, previous owners or prior veterinarians.
- a fresh (same day) stool sample.
For all other patients, please bring the following to your pet’s first visit:
- Pertinent medical records including vaccination history.
- Any samples (stool, urine) requested at the time the appointment was made
- Any medications or supplements (over the counter or prescription) your pet is or has recently taken.
Please try to arrive 5-10 minutes early for your first visit so we can review any prior records and get your information put into our computer system. This helps us stay on track and prevents a prolonged wait time.